[Rails-deploy] Couldn’t get bounced email id in “Failure delivery notice”
sathishkumar
2010-05-04 05:42:00 UTC
Hi All,

We have an email receiver component to receive mails. We couldn’t get the
bounced email id from “failure delivery notice” email.

Scenario: In email receiver, we need to process the bounced emails
separately as in it needs to be tracked and take a action to stop sending
emails to particular email-id if it is hard bounce, and if it’s a soft
bounce, we have to make a count for it and take action according to the
number failures.

Problem: We have found/ differentiated the bounced emails from regular
emails. But we need to find out which email-id has been failed to deliver /
invalid one. All email service providers are mentioning the email id in body
content (“Failure delivery notice”) in different format.

Question: Can you please anyone suggest me, how to find out the email-id
which is failed to deliver / invalid one from that bounced email notice.

Looking for a your suggestions / comments eagerly,

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,
Sathish Kumar Sadhasivam,
E-mail : srssathishkumar-***@public.gmane.org